I am a mom of three including a 5 week old with colic or reflux or some combination of the two. For anyone who has had a baby who cries after every feed, who cannot be put down, who is up all night long nursing and crying, you know how emotionally messed up I am right now. Physically, I am faring no better. Lets just say this third baby – my beautiful and amazing little girl who I am totally in love with — really did a number on my pelvic floor and I got lots of problems “down there.”
It is with this background that I say thank you.
- Thank you to my friends and family for walking my kids to school, sending us food, picking my kids up from school and taking them for countless playdates.
- Thank you to the woman at the coop who lent me $ when I arrived with 3 kids and had forgotten my wallet.
- Thank you to my husband for bearing with me during this challenging time.
- Thank you to my mother in law for being the best post partum doula a girl could ask for and for always making me laugh.
- Thank you to my mom for filling my fridge, watching my boys, and supporting me in so many ways.
- Thank you to my boys for being patient and loving your sister so.
- Thank you to all the moms who have listened and counseled me and reminded me that this time will pass.
- Thank you to the strangers on the street who smile at me. Those smiles and warm faces really mean a lot.
- Thank you for all the support and love. Its getting me through this and I know I will come out stronger.